[GEM-dev] summer of code stuff better pix_ treatment

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Sep 24 18:46:15 CEST 2007

Hey Georg,

Thanks for the update.

by pix_ we're talking about a texture in a gemlist right? (Where
pix_write is the misnomer)

Does pix_filewrite write only video files? or can it also save sequences
of tifs, jpegs?

But I really think a discussion of working with pixes in Gem in a more
unified, and less piecemeal way would be useful.

Thanks,
B.