[GEM-dev] texture coords for glsl

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:54:09 CEST 2007

hi chris, thanxs for your answer.
the texture is read, but I think the correct size is not
(gl_MultiTexCoord1). if I try to mix the two textures, then it looks
like the second texture is only 1*1 pix. maybe I am wrong.
I read that I have to pass that value manually.
it works fine, when I use only gl_MultiTexCoord0 for both textures.
marius.