[GEM-dev] texture coords for glsl

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:27:54 CEST 2007

well, yes it works, but as I already posted before the fragment shader has
vec4 color = texture2DRect(MyTex, texcoord1);
vec4 color2 = texture2DRect(MyTex1, texcoord1);
which means only texcoord1 are used.
all other shaders for more than one texture would use
vec4 color = texture2DRect(MyTex, texcoord1);
vec4 color2 = texture2DRect(MyTex1, texcoord*2*);
and that is not working.
I finally found your mail from summer, where you suggested how to get
dimensions into glsl_program, but I don't see how to do that.
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2007-08/002873.html
marius.