[GEM-dev] Gem/src/Pixes pix_record.h,1.9,1.10

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Oct 5 15:48:12 CEST 2007

christopher clepper wrote:
> ! 		static void 	codecMessCallback(void *data, t_symbol *s, int argc, t_atom *argv);
> ! 		static void 	minMessCallback(void *data, t_floatarg min);
> ! 		static void 	maxMessCallback(void *data, t_floatarg max);
> !
>
>   	static void 	minMessCallback(void *data, t_floatarg min);

oops, seems like you haven't checked whether it still compiles after
merging with my last commits (which basically were the same as the ones
you committed; which resulted in double definitions within pix_record.h)

i have now removed the dupe definitions and checked it in.

i am still wondering what these new messages will do...no record backend
uses it and i had to add the new variables to record.h (this is already
in CVS).
i guess you have some record*.cpp which do make use of the new stuff, so
it would be interesting if you could commit those too :-)

fgmads.r