[GEM-dev] proper alpha channels in GEM?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Mon Oct 22 16:14:23 CEST 2007

Hello, I've looked into pd-list archive and found this thread.

Is it possible to load a picture with an alpha channel with pix_image?

when I load such picture (both jpg and png) nothing happens (no console
message), no image is loaded.
My RGBA pictures are made with inkscape.

Yeah, I set the internal texture format in pix_texture to RGB instead of
RGBA by mistake. I'm probably going to recompile the stuff for my page
tonight and tomorrow, and I will post to the list when they are up.

cgc