[GEM-dev] consistency check failed: class_addmethod

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Nov 5 23:18:16 CET 2007

Anyone know what is causing these messages?  They having been showing
up in the Pd-0.40.3-extended builds for a while now:

class_addmethod: 0x2af5480
consistency check failed: class_addmethod:
GEMglProgramStringARB_string: bad argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: text2d_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: text3d_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: textextruded_string: bad
argument types

class_addmethod: 0x2b43260
consistency check failed: class_addmethod: textoutline_string: bad
argument types

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler