[GEM-dev] colorspaces mac

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:33:45 CET 2007

Hi,
I don't know if that helps, but here is what I get when I connect a
pix_info to a pix_image:
colorspace 32993. (which is supposed to be GL_BGRA). is this what it
should be?
when I connect pix_image to pix_color (and texture and square) the image
is messed up (colors are yellowish blue and luminance are somehow combined).
when I connect pix_image to pix_yuv the image appears blueish and I get
colorspace 34233 (GL_YCBCR_422_APPLE).
[color] works (colorspace 32993).

another problem is this:
[pix_image]

[pix_rgba]

[pix_texture]
when I rename the object pix_rgba to pix_color, then the image gets
yellow. but then even when I disconnect pix_color and go directly from
pix_image to pix_texture the image stays yellow, until I reload the
image (then it is fine again).

I can test which other pix objects are broken (pix_alpha for example...)
marius.