[GEM-dev] colorspaces mac

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Nov 7 19:15:24 CET 2007

Hello Marius,
i'm on G4 powerbook 12"
Macosx.4.10
with pd-extended 0.39.3
Gem ver: 0.91-cvs

Le 7 nov. 07 à 16:33, marius schebella a écrit :

> Hi,
> I don't know if that helps, but here is what I get when I connect a
> pix_info to a pix_image:
> colorspace 32993. (which is supposed to be GL_BGRA). is this what it
> should be?
Hmm, strange, in the help GL_BGRA is colorspace 6408 and the result
with my RGBA image is also 32993.
> when I connect pix_image to pix_color (and texture and square) the
> image
> is messed up (colors are yellowish blue and luminance are somehow
> combined).
I never use [pix_color] (always [color] or [colorRGB]), but here my
image disappear !
> when I connect pix_image to pix_yuv the image appears blueish and I
> get
> colorspace 34233 (GL_YCBCR_422_APPLE).
I get 34233 too.
> [color] works (colorspace 32993).
with [color] after [pix_yuv] i still have 34233

> another problem is this:
> [pix_image]
> [pix_rgba]
> [pix_texture]
> when I rename the object pix_rgba to pix_color, then the image gets
> yellow.
Not here, the image disappear
> but then even when I disconnect pix_color and go directly from
> pix_image to pix_texture the image stays yellow, until I reload the
> image (then it is fine again).
Same result here

> I can test which other pix objects are broken (pix_alpha for
> example...)
> marius.
[pix_alpha] hmm i don't like this object : lot of problem on macintel !