[GEM-dev] gl_MultiTexCoord1

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 20:28:57 CET 2007

hi (chris),
I know that I am bothering you, but I think you (chris) are the only one
who can help with the MultiTexture stuff and therefore I send another mail.
I don't know how to get gl_MultiTexCoord1 and higher working. I cannot
reference glsl to read from any other than gl_MultiTexCoord0. I looked
into gem code for glsl_vertex and glsl_program, and did not find
something which looks releated to multitextures.
then I looked into GemShape.cpp and rectangle.cpp and found a variable
curCoord. and a section in rectangle that is related to that and
commented out. I am (still) no C programmer and don't know the history
of gem (why parts are commented out...?), but it seems that these two
things, in connection with SetVertex(GemState* state,float x, float y,
float z, float tx, float ty,int curCoord) could be part of the problem.
thanks,
marius.