[GEM-dev] pix_gain mmx code

Jozef Henzl popcorp86 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:31:56 CET 2007

Hello,
yesterday I've finally discovered why is pix_gain not working with recent gem
cvs build. The mmx code is behaving strangely:
1) I've got only black square as output if i run help patch
2) It seems the code is doing nasty things with the image's memory area -
there is no output even if i connect pix_image directly to the pix_draw.
3) if i load an image and THEN connect it to the pix_gain, a nice, but
unusable glitch appears. Any mangling with a gain value causes black square.

I've got core2 duo processor, pd-0.40 from svn, gem cvs. gcc version 4.2.0
(Gentoo 4.2.0 p1.4)

regards,
--
Jozef Henzl