[GEM-dev] lines with GEM

Isidro Gonzalez isidro_gonsoy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 16:01:15 CET 2007

Hello:
To my knowledge, there are two GEM objects capable
to draw a polygon with lines: 1-polygon 2-curve
But both are initialized with the number of points
of  the polygon or curve and you have to send them as
many  messages for each point(XYZ) as inlets they
have.
Is there a way to workaround this to avoid a
"gigantic spider" of messages if I want to draw (and
re-draw)
a polygon, say of 50 points...?
I mean an object that can draw a curve of any points
and accepts a list with ALL the points in the curve...
Should exist, but I am not able to find it.
Any help will be appreciated.
Isi