[GEM-dev] Drawing lines in GEM again

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Thu Nov 22 18:41:30 CET 2007

hi,

Isidro Gonzalez a écrit :
> [...]

  controling polygon point coordinates wouldn't be easy at all with
messages only. I believe that using a matrix would make this task
simplier. If you want to modify in real time the number of points of
those objects, one solution is about using dynamic patching. You could
try also to use simple curves, and give them the coordinates of the polygon.