[GEM-dev] mesh object for gem

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 15:30:26 CET 2007

hi cyrille,
this is cool! I am no friend of the gem standard anyway, so, if the
range is between 0 and 1 that would be perfect. but if you want to go
with the gem standard, then maybe you can add a message flag to switch
between gem standard (-1 to 1) and shader standard.
what do mean by precomputed? would that mean everytime you change the
dimension the values get recalculated?
I guess that would make the object faster, no?
marius.