[GEM-dev] FTGL on Leopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 19 20:10:42 CET 2007

On Dec 19, 2007, at 9:29 AM, Matthias Neuenhofer wrote:

>> Matthias Neuenhofer wrote:
>>> Leopard use the unix def
>>> i change FTVectoriser.cpp like this
>>> #ifdef __APPLE_CC__
>>>    typedef GLvoid (*GLUTesselatorFunction)();
>>> #elif defined( __mips ) || defined( __linux__ ) ||
>>> defined( __FreeBSD__ ) || defined( __OpenBSD__ ) ||
>>> defined( __sun ) || defined (__CYGWIN__)
>>>    typedef GLvoid (*GLUTesselatorFunction)();
>>

>> so what exactly is the difference between apple and the rest of unix
>> here?
>> wouldn't it be easier to just add "|| defined (__APPLE__)"
>>
>> or do i misread something?
>>

>> fmf.a
>> IOhannes
>

> Yes this will be easier,
> but maybe there is a way to define the different Mac OS´s?

I am pretty sure that __APPLE__ is the gcc macro for Mac OS X.
__APPLE__ wasn't used on MacOS 9 and earlier since gcc didn't work on
that platform.

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2003-July/006906.html

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams