[GEM-dev] GEM: Unable to create window - Mac OS X on an AppleTV

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:12:14 CET 2008

The error you are getting is so basic that either there is no available
hardware or driver to access the hardware for GEM to use.  The only other
time this error happens is when running a machine without a display attached
at boot time.  For some reason the Apple GL drivers disable hardware
rendering when running 'headless'.