[GEM-dev] pix_write broken?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Jan 22 05:53:26 CET 2008

Hey all,

I've tested this with a few different versions of Gem on my debian
machines. All are etch with nvidia drivers from the repos.

I've attached the patch I'm using to test, remember to change the file
path!

Anyone else running a debian etch machine and pix_write does work?

What's happening is files are created, at the right size, but always
100% black. Another oddness is that the first file created is named
".tif" even though "file" says it is a jpg. Subsequent files are .jpg as
expected.

So any ideas?

Thanks,
B.