[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-1771966 ] texturing movies pegs CPU using fglrx/ATI Radeon X1x00

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 6 00:27:37 CET 2008

yo.. i updated and compiled Gem with NO configure flags (such as
--with-glversion) nor did i delete any files like Manips/glsl_*

compiling went fine. loading was no problem.

i tested [pix_film] with following files:
alea.mpg
anim-1.avi
homer.avi
http://romanhaefeli.net/pix_film-test.mov

all of them worked fine.

at least for me  (and probably for other ati users?) things have
definitely improved since the switch to GLEW.

thank you very much for the efforts you put into making Gem work better.

roman