[GEM-dev] GLEWified

Alex Norman alex at neisis.net
Mon Mar 10 11:01:21 CET 2008

I don't have access to the hardware that I used to and as a result, don't have a
chromium setup any more so, I cannot do any bug testing for that.. sorry.

btw, a while ago I submitted a patch to allow for an 'active stereo' [shutter
glasses] stereo mode, I wonder if that ever got merged.. I guess I should just
get the CVS version again..

-Alex