[GEM-dev] shader test

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 20:19:57 CET 2008

hi,
I figured out a more extreme way to chain shaders and would like to hear
your comments on this.
http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/files/prerelease.zip
there are 3 glsl.* abstractions. they don't pass gemstates, but only ID
numbers of textures. not intuitive to use, but very convenient.
please tell me also if glsl is an appropriate name for such abstractions.
I don't know yet if this will work with any aspect ratio and I still
have to figure out how to support multiple textures, but not now.
oh, and thanks to vade for the v001 shaders. (more to come...)
marius.