[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Apr 1 18:08:48 CEST 2008

I have changed messages |open multitexture_rect.vert( and |open
multitexture_rect.frag( by |open multitexture.vert( and |open
multitexture.frag(.
And have changed [pix_image img3.jpg] by [pix_set 512 512].
I have put all in the directory : 10.glsl.

I get this error :
[glsl_program]: Info_log:
[glsl_program]: WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texcoord2'
which is not read by fragment shader.
Is the problem come from the multitexture.frag and multitexture.vert ?
Do you have 'multitexture_rect.vert' and multitexture_rect.frag to
test ?
++

Jack