[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Apr 1 18:23:27 CEST 2008

hello,
the problem is only a warning, so it should work anyway.
but yes, there is a diference between multitexture and multitexture_rect : you can't swap them.

everything should be on the cvs.

i send a zip to this list, as an answer to Iohannes mail, but did never received it. i'll send it agin.
(i'm affraid the zip file is to big).

cyrille