[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:47:46 CEST 2008

Hi Cyrille,
I am using a gem version from some days ago. were there any changes lately?
the patch you sent is only working for me, if I explicitely set the
pix_texture for shader1 and shader2 to mode 0, which I had to add to the
patch. for a help patch this should be included. (loadbang mode0).
I am using os x and ATI X1600 and this maybe defaults to rect mode??
I am not sure what you mean with "everything working now". do you mean
you can have  11->12, 21->22, 31->32, or is it still 11->21, 12->22,
33->32. (I think you know what I mean...).
because the first version (which I would think is correct) still does
not work for me.
marius.