[GEM-dev] 2textures + gemframebuffer

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Apr 2 15:26:45 CEST 2008

marius schebella a écrit :
> thanks very much iohannes!
> what do you think about texunit in general? in theory it should be
> possible to use up to 8 textures for each shader. in pd practice I only
> can use 8 textures total...
i did not try, but what happend if you have :
gemhead 11 -> create a texture in texunit 1
gemhead 12 -> texunit 2
gemhead 13 -> texunit 3

gemhead 20 -> using texunit 1,2 & 3
and then :
gemhead 21 -> overwriting texunit 1
gemhead 22 ->  " texunit 2
gemhead 23 ->  " texunit 3

gemhead 30 should be able to use the new texunit (?)

> for the messages, are you using rectangle somewhere else? maybe also
> accept "rect", because shorter? dim instead of dimen was ok, too, actually.
if you want something standard for all gem object, then gemwin should also accept dim (and not only dimen)

cyrille