[GEM-dev] Ressources when alpha canal of [colorRGB] is 0

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Fri Apr 4 20:38:52 CEST 2008

Jack a écrit :
> Yep, i know ;)
> But why use ressource when alpha channel = 0 ? Is there a good reason ?

lot's!

-you can use gemlist_info to get information from the curent transformation matrix in order to trigger other part of your patch

-with 1 gemhead, you can change the color many time and draw many primitive.

-you may need to simulate the use of this resources without displaing anything.

-the way it works now is logic.

-...

cyrille