[GEM-dev] build error

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 21:50:27 CEST 2008

hi,

I am getting an error that I did not get yesterday.

gemframebuffer.cpp -o ../Objects/gemframebuffer.o
gemframebuffer.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
gemframebuffer::formatMess(char*)’:
gemframebuffer.cpp:368: error: ‘strcmp’ was not declared in this scope
gemframebuffer.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
gemframebuffer::typeMess(char*)’:
gemframebuffer.cpp:422: error: ‘strcmp’ was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [gemframebuffer.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [Controls] Error 2
make[1]: ***
[/Users/marius/devel/pd-rsync/pd-extended/Gem/src/Gem.pd_darwin] Error 2
make: *** [extended_install] Error 2

I am using a new version of tcl/tk, but I don't think that's the reason
for the error.
marius.