[GEM-dev] ftgl on osx

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:53:12 CEST 2008

iohannes,
do you think you could add this GEM_ADDITIONAL_FLAG thing? I am not the
one who can do it myself, don't know where and how.
it is a 10.5 problem, and I think it is only needed when I compile with
ftgl/font support.
if you add it somewhere then I can use it to run an autobuild later
today. (I can do it manually if I only compile gem, but autobuild does
all this automatically and I cannot interupt the script to add some
lines in the config file :( )
thanks,
marius.