[GEM-dev] GEM: something wrong with help patches location

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:01:45 CEST 2008

hi matteo,
the help patches for gem usually go into doc/5.reference/Gem (the
capital letter G makes no difference on Windows). but there is no rule
about this, and since the subdirectories of 5.reference are *not*
searched by default, you can also put them directly into
doc/5.reference. otherwise you have to add the path in your settings,
which for vanilla is probably not set by default.
good luck,
marius.