[GEM-dev] gem multi_window

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 7 09:06:52 CEST 2008

Ken Wang wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Can anyone suggest/comment on ways of doing multiple windows with PD? We
> want to visualise a 3D room in one window - and have two other windows
> which give a 2D perspective of the same room from the side and the top.
>
> I've found a posting on this mailing list talking about the multi-window
> branch from CVS, but it appears to be very old. Is there any update for it?

no there is none.

if you are just interested in rendering the same scene from several
perspectives, you might have a look into chromium [1], which used to
work with Gem the last time i checked.

it might be a bit of an overhead (or might just make things simpler for you)

fmgasdr
IOhannes

[1] http://chromium.sourceforge.net