[GEM-dev] Gem window won't come to foreground

Alain Ramos alainramos23 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 04:06:29 CEST 2008

I just started up with PD and Gem again after a 10 month hiatus.  Since then
I have updated my system to Leopard.  Unfortunately for me no Gem Windows
come to the foreground.  No matter what I do.  Gem works just fine and the
gemwin opens just fine but I can't select it or move it, it's grayed out.  I
looked thru the mailing list and it seems no one else is having this problem
so I hope it's something stupid I can fix real quick.
Thanks,
Alain