[GEM-dev] invalid enumeration (was: GEM: where tofind gem-CVS20060412-NT-i686-bin (windows binaries))

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:38:46 CEST 2008

> hmm, which gfx-card do you have?

ATI Mobility Radeon 9000

> (which driver?)

Driver vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Driver date: 09/12/2002
Driver version: 6.13.10.6250

Then if I click on "details" a long list of files appears
(c:\windows\system32\something.dll), but I can't copy-paste, would have to
write it manually

> does it support openGL-2.0?

How can I find that out?

However, I think I had made the same comparison (20080422 vs 20060412) on
another windows machine, at the office, a dual core with an Intel gfx
chipset, with the same results: 2006 version only one invalid enumeration,
2008 version one invalid enumeration per frame.

> anyhow, i have added a new object [GEMglReportError], which you can
> use to find the source even more easily. just put it into the
> gemchain, and it will output a non-0 value to it's right output
> whenever it encounters an error (probably use [change]->[print])

Did I understand its use correctly: I put several of them in different
points of the chain (or try and move it), so that I find out which point of
the chain produces the error, correct?

Thanks
m.