[GEM-dev] installer (was Re: current version of GEM using QuickTime generates audio output!!!!!!!!!)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon May 12 19:59:30 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On May 12, 2008, at 12:38 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>
>> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>> It seems to me that it would be a better use of effort to get Gem
>>> building every night using MinGW, and then making a pd-vanilla+libs
>>> distro including Gem.
>> patches welcome :-D
>
> Funnily enough, I believe I have submitted some.

i am not aware of them.
could you re-point me to them?

> So I guess that is
> your way of saying that you do not think this is a good approach?

no, i have nothing against buing able to build Gem with mingw.
i have just said, that _i_ will not spend the time to set it up.

however, it is my way of saying that i don't think (yet) that including
Gem in the pd-ext build-system and having a Gem installer for w32 are
not mutually exclusive.

fgmadsr