[GEM-dev] gem-0.91.0

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 27 20:02:18 CEST 2008

i have bundled whatever there is in current in the current v0-91 branch
and put the files online: http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91.0

like always, this is full of bugs.
 the one that is bothering me most at the time is RGBA on osx. the
entire codebase is full of inconsistencies regarding the byte-order on
big- and litte-endian machines.
i think that fixing these will take a long time and a lot of code
changes and i am not sure whether we should delay a release any longer.

i will hopefully be working on this (at least, if chris isn't faster;-))
in the next weeks and eventually release 0.91.1 as a bugfix release.

if you agree i will announce the release on the pd-announce.

mfgads.r