[GEM-dev] RGBA confusion...

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed May 28 19:09:12 CEST 2008

Just for example, here is what i get when i open a simple image with
Gem (without alpha) with a recent Pd-extended (20080524) and GEM:
ver: 0.91.0 'tigital' on PowerBook G4 (PowerPC) and MacOSX.4.11. All
works fine with Pd-extended (20080315) and GEM: ver: 0.91-cvs. So i
only use this Pd and Gem now on my PowerPC.
I also send an email about a problem with [pix_mask] too.
++

Jack