[GEM-dev] framebuffer and pix_data

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Jun 1 17:13:32 CEST 2008

hello,

thanks for your answer,
this patch did not work here : pix_data did not output any value.

could you try this one and tell me what does output pix_info?

anyway, i had an other try with pix_snap, and today it is working!
(i don't really understand why it was not working yesterday).

value are still in 8 bits as it's hardcoded in pix_snap.
so, i'll try to see if i could make pix_snap to work also with 16 or 32 bits buffer.

thanks
cyrille