[GEM-dev] framebuffer and pix_data

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sun Jun 1 19:00:18 CEST 2008

Jack a écrit :
> I try my last patch i sent and (i don't know why) it doesn't work, sorry.
>
> But the first works fine (with [pix_buffer]).
it work also here.
that's why i try pix_snap again.

> With this patch, I put the message [dimen 128 128, format RGB32( under
> [loadbang] and nothing worked.
> But if i only put [dimen 128 128( under loadbang then press [0.5( and
> the bang, [pix_data] output 255 0 255.
> Then i send the message [format RGB32( (after the creation of gemwin) to
> [gemframebuffer] then bang, and [pix_data] also output 255 0 255.
> But before creation of gemwin, nothing happen.
> Here the two patchs.

ok. that is good to konw.
here, both works.

anyway, i realised that none of the Gem object works with more than 8 bits/color.

so i have to understand and write some code in order to adapt some object for 32 bits.
i'm unsuccessful for now, but i'll make more test as this could lead to a lot's of applications.

cyrille