[GEM-dev] Trouble about Gem with MIDI controller

marco liuni leehooni at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:07:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm performing a patch which uses four pix_movie objects with 720x576 JPEG
.mov videos at 25 fps, with pd extended 40.3 on a MacBook Pro.

As I create the Gem window, the MIDI controller I use to set colour and
movements starts being really slow, I have a visible latency on the values
displayed in the numbox related and on all the video processing. The Cpu
usage is never more than 35%, so I've found this quite unusual.

Anyone can help me? Thank you very much.
Marco Liuni