[GEM-dev] Trouble about Gem with MIDI controller

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 9 16:18:52 CEST 2008

Jack wrote:
>   Hmm, when i create the GEM window, Pd crash.
> I need to remove [pix_motionblur] in video_movie.pd to create GEM window.

jack, thanks for the patch.

at a first glance, here is what i see in this patch:
- [pix_motionblur] does not crash here
- [pix_motionblur] is somehow oddly connected to the patch
- the patch shan't texture any movie; is this by intention or just
because of the stripped down version?
- there is an infinite recursion because of a wrong useage of the
[counter]; probably this is causing problems when you change parameters

fgamsdr