[GEM-dev] Trouble about Gem with MIDI controller

marco liuni leehooni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:54:19 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for your attention,

now the patch runs smoothly and MIDI controlling is quick. I've tried like
this:

- I've converted the videos with the AIC codec;
- I've added the -nrt flag;
- I've allowed double buffering on the window with a 50-milliseconds swap
time;
- I've removed the [pix_motionblur], even if I didn't experienced that Pd
crash;
- I've put [pix_film]--[pix_texture] instead of [pix_movie].

As I was in a hurry I've not changed things one at once, so I'm not sure
which was the main trouble, but I'll check and tell you if it's useful.

All the best, Marco.