[GEM-dev] SOLVED :: V4l2 :: Debugging an issue with cx8800 card.

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Sep 18 23:47:57 CEST 2008

Opening the device in blocking mode (removing O_NONBLOCK flag) solves
these issues.

I'm sending this so that future cx88xx people can fix it:

1. Remove the O_NONBLOCK flag from videoV4L2.cpp
2. make sure your using V4L2 (V4L)
3. make sure you set pix_video to YUV colour: "colorspace YUV" (RGB does
not seem to work on my card.)

Then it should work as well as the ol bt8x8 cards.

.b.