[GEM-dev] pix_movie's fourth outlet

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Sep 27 14:50:21 CEST 2008

Hey,

So I just discovered that on Windows and GNU/Linux, [pix_movie] has a
4th outlet while on Mac OS X is does not.  This 4th outlet isn't
documented as far as I can see, and the pix_movie source is not easy
to navigate, with so many different files for the same object
(pix_movieDS, pix_movieNEW, etc).

I am trying to figure out what it is so I can update the help patch.
On Windows, I was getting a list of 5 floats.

----

scarcity."        -John Gilmore