[GEM-dev] TIFF files from pix_buffer (and others?) missing some "standard" tags?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Nov 5 18:41:04 CET 2008

Hi Johannes,

Same reason as Cyrille,

I did a quick compile at some point, imagemagick caused a segfault, and
so I turned it off and have not turned it back on.

I'll give that a try and and report the bug if it still exists.

I hope it will also fix the Y-flip issue I have with pix_buffer_save.

I'll need to save lots of copies of the same image into a pix_buffer.
Obviously copying from mem will be much faster than copying from disk.

How about a pix_buffer message to copy from one slot to another?

Then I could load a black image into all slot with something like:

open black.tif 0
copy 0 1
copy 1 2
.