[GEM-dev] pix_video grabs with wrong resolution

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Nov 6 02:05:43 CET 2008

Am 06.11.2008 um 01:55 schrieb chris clepper:

> This is an on again, off again bug with the Apple IIDC and the
> internal iSight cams - some OSX versions work correctly while
> others just give the portion of the image.  Thus the reason Apple
> uses their own secret iSight code for iChat I guess.
>
> 10.4.11 seems to be just fine, but the best solution is to plug in
> a DV cam or other source.  ;)

ah, okay. that's creepy. it used to work - dissapointing. it's an
bulky external firewire iSight, but that's obviously not a
differnence. even more annoying is that i can't get the internal
camera on the eee with linux to work, but that's another story and
not related to Gem but a uvc driver headache.

thanks chris.