[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-2474914 ] pix_video not accepting capture from firewire on OS 10.4

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 29 15:39:07 CET 2008

Bugs item #2474914, was opened at 2008-12-29 14:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=2474914&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using pix_video with Intel MacBook running OS X 10.4.11. iSight camera works fine. However, with firewire webcam attached I cannot select the firewire webcam in the "source" tab of the Dialog window which pops up when I click on the [Dialog( message in the help patch. All options except "Built-in iSight" are greyed out. However, the firewire webcam works fine in all other programs (iMovie, iChat, etc.)