[GEM-dev] model UV...

sebastian pirch sonsofsol at gmx.net
Sat Jan 24 17:41:18 CET 2009

hi IOhannes!
in 1st place, THANKS for implementing this feature ;) you realy make me happy.
i installed your experimental win build and it works great, when i add the gem directory to file/paths. only when i do so, pd crashes when i load a .mov using pix_film or pix_movie. when i remove the Gem path from file/paths again, pix_film and pix_movie work fine again, - but no more uv coordinates...is it a bug? or am i doing something wrong?
im using pd extended 0.40.3 on winXP

thanks for doing all this
sebastian

www.3rd-eye.at