[GEM-dev] random lockups on Intrepid when Gem window open

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:48:31 CET 2009

That is so odd. How come our mileage is so different? Hopeful from your
comments about a v180 driver, I tried upgrading to Nvidia v180.22. Still the
same random lockups.

Something has happened on this laptop between Hardy and Intrepid to cause
these lockups. I have tried nVidia drivers as far back as v96 and still the
problem is there and only with Gem.

This is Pd-extended 0.40-3 with Gem 0.91.0

I am running pd as root.

-John

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 11:58 AM, cyrille henry <cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr