[GEM-dev] random lockups on Intrepid when Gem window open

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:48:31 CET 2009

I did say "upgrade" but that was really shorthand for "this machine used to
have Hardy but now has Intrepid on it." However it was an install from
scratch.

Indeed running as standard user does stop the lockups. Thanks for that tip.
I had gotten in the habit of running Pd as root for the realtime scheduling
that offers.

Cyrille if you run as root, do you see the lockups?

-John