[GEM-dev] model UV...

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:05:37 CET 2009

IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> marius schebella wrote:
>> hi again,
>> btw, can someone post a working model + UV texture, I tested some
>> models, but don't think they were working properly. there was clearly
>> a difference between texture 0, 1 and 2, but the texture was not
>> mapped in the expected way.
>
> that's the model i used for testing whether it works...

hmm, I compiled todays svn trunk version and before the one from jan 22
and also tried the pd-extended version from jan21st. I think there were
no changes between all these(?). I get different results for texture 0,
texture 1 and texture 2, but texture 2 is not correct.
see http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/files/textures_uv.zip
MacOSX 10.5.6, ATI Mobility Radeon X1600, MBP, Pd 0.41 Gem ver: 0.92.CVS.
Marius.