[GEM-dev] mac os x - font support

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 07:52:20 CET 2009

yes, I think instead of ftgl you have to install libftgl1 (use fink) and
when you do configure put the flag --with-ftgl-libs=/sw/lib.

I had some help from Hans, when I first got this working and in my notes
I have a line saying "get files from hans (put them into
/sw/.../finkinfo)"... so maybe there is some additional magic to that?

you can still grab gem with font support from pd-extended. grab the
latest autobuild from http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/
there is a version for pd 0.40 and pd 0.41.

marius.