[GEM-dev] couldn't create udpsend/udpreceive in pd-extended 0.40.3 on intel mac after several reinstallation.

ahyan ahyan at ymail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:43:10 CET 2009

Hi all!

I am a new user of pd (I don't know whether I choose the correct mail-list. Please forgive me  if I chose it wrong :D) I just found I couldn't create udpsend/udpreceive suddenly in pd extended 0.40.3 on intel macbookpro. several reinstallation had been done but the problem is still here. Before that, pd works well until a force quit. Could you guys give me a hand? Thanks a lots! I do know that may be a stupid question!

regards,
ahyan