[GEM-dev] pix_video grabs with wrong resolution (again)

adrian goya adrian.goya at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 00:50:26 CET 2009

No luck. After uninstalling and using Apple IIDC driver I get the same top
left fraction of the image. With dialog message I only get "Unibrain Fire-i"
and cannot even make the manual fix. The only way to display full image is
by [dimen 1600 1200(   which eats up the whole CPU on my powerbook.

 [device 0-6, input 0-1, dimen 640 480(   messages don't work either.

any other idea?

thankyou.